Scrambled eggs fried w/tortilla cut-offs, tomato sauce and grated cheese w/green or red sauce.
2. HUEVOS CON JAMON* / $8.95
Scrambled eggs w/ham.
3. HUEVOS CON CHORIZO* / $8.95
Scrambled eggs w/Mexican sausage.
4. HUEVOS A LA MEXICANA* / $8.95
Scrambled eggs w/minced tomato, onion, and hot peppers.
5. HUEVOS CON TOCINO* / $8.95
Scrambled eggs w/bacon.
6. HUEVOS RANCHEROS* / $8.95
Eggs served sunny side-up covered with mildly hot tomato sauce.
7. HUEVOS REVUELTOS* / $8.95
CONSUMER ADVISORY / $.
*The Illinois department of public health advices that eating raw or undercooked meat, poultry, eggs or seafood poses a health risk to everyone, but especially to the elderly, young children under age 4, pregnant women, and other highly susceptible individuals with compromised immune systems. Thoroughly cooking of such animal foods reduces the risk of illness.