Broiled skirt steak with one enchilada and avocado dip
51. PECHUGA DE POLLO A LA TAMPIQUENA / $18.95
Chicken breast served with one enchilada and avocado dip
52. GUISADO DE LENGUA EN SALSA VERDE / $17.95
Mexican Style cow tongue stew in green sauce
53. CARNE OAXAQUENA* / $18.95
Sliced skirt steak served with bacon, melted Mexican cheese, bell peppers, tomato and onions.
54. GUISADA DE PUERCO / $14.95
Mexican Style pork stew
55. CALDO DE RES / $12.95
Home made Mexican vegetable beef soup.
56. CALDO DE POLLO / $12.95
Chicken soup made with garden fresh vegetables.
57. ENCHILADAS MEXICANAS / $15.95
Tortillas dipped in our special mole, rolled and then filled with your choice of chicken, ground beef, steak or cheese.
59. ENCHILADAS SUIZAS / $15.95
Rolled tortillas filled with chicken, ground beef, steak, or cheese, and topped with red sauce.
60. QUESADILLA DINNER / $13.95
(3) Folded flour tortillas filled with cheese, served with rice and beans.
61. MILANESA DE RES O POLLO / $15.95
Breaded Steak Or Chicken
62. CHILES RELLENOS / $16.95
(2) Stuffed peppers with cheese then fried in a thin egg coating.
63. FAJITAS DE BISTEC* / $16.95
64. FAJITA DE POLLO / $16.95
65. FAJITAS DE CAMARON* / $19.95
66. POZOLE (WEEKENDS ONLY) / $11.95
Pork soup with hominy.
67. MENUDO (WEEKENDS ONLY) / $11.95
69. PARRILLADA* / $44.95 / 69.95
2-4 Personas / 2-4 People
Served with langostinos, shrimp, chicken, Mexican sausage, short ribs and pastor with a side of rice and beans.
70. ENSALADA DE POLLO / $11.95
58. ENCHILADAS VERDES / $15.95
Tortillas rolled and then filled with your choice of chicken, ground beef, steak or cheese, topped in our tomatillo sauce.
68. CARNE EN SU JUGO / $14.95
One of Guadalajara's Favorites!
Small pieces of skirt steak are cooked in their juices then mixed with beans and crispy crumbled bacon with tomatillo sauce.
CONSUMER ADVISORY / $.
*The Illinois department of public health advices that eating raw or undercooked meat, poultry, eggs or seafood poses a health risk to everyone, but especially to the elderly, young children under age 4, pregnant women, and other highly susceptible individuals with compromised immune systems. Thoroughly cooking of such animal foods reduces the risk of illness.