Red Snapper pan fried and covered with Veracruzana sauce.
73. MOJARRA* / $12.95
74. MAR Y TIERRA* / $18.95
Surf & Turf served with 4 grilled shrimp and steak
75. FILETE EMPANIZADO* / $15.95
Breaded fish fillet
76. COCTEL VUELVE A LA VIDA* / $15.95
Large $20.95 Cocktail with oyster, octopus and shrimp.
77. COCTEL DE CAMARÓN* / $14.95
Large $19.95 Shrimp Cocktail.
78. COCTEL DE OSTIÓN* / $14.95
Large $19.95 Oyster Cocktail.
79. COCTEL DE PULPO* / $14.95
Large $19.95 Octopus Cocktail.
80. ENSALADA DE MARISCOS* / $22.95
Seafood salad with oysters, octopus, shrimp, fish and crab.
81. CAMARONES A LA PLANCHA / $18.95
Delicious grilled shrimps.
82. CAMARONES EMPANIZADOS / $16.95
83. CALDO SIETE MARES / $17.95
Seven seas seafood soup, with oyster, octopus, shrimp, fish, crab and clams.
84. CALDO DE PESCADO / $15.95
85. CALDO DE CAMARÓN / $15.95
86. OSTIONES EN SU CONCHA* / $12.95 / 17.95
Raw oyster in the half shell. (1/2 dozen or 1 dozen)
87. CAMARONES AL MOJO DE AJO / $19.95
Grilled shrimp topped with minced garlic.
88. CAMARONES A LA DIABLA / $19.95
Grilled deviled shrimp covered in a spice red sauce served with rice and salad.
CONSUMER ADVISORY / $.
*The Illinois department of public health advices that eating raw or undercooked meat, poultry, eggs or seafood poses a health risk to everyone, but especially to the elderly, young children under age 4, pregnant women, and other highly susceptible individuals with compromised immune systems. Thoroughly cooking of such animal foods reduces the risk of illness.